È in rilascio una nuova serie di aggiornamenti per le app che orbitano intorno al sistema di personalizzazione dell’interfaccia Samsung Experience. Si tratta di Samsung Good Lock 2018: qualora non lo conosceste fareste bene a rimediare. Ne abbiamo parlato approfonditamente qui.
Poiché Good Lock non è ufficialmente supportato nel nostro paese, le singole estensioni andrebbero scaricate ed aggiornate manualmente. Per fortuna, XDA – che ha fornito i changelog riportati sotto – ha riunito i singoli APK in un unico ZIP disponibile a questo indirizzo.
- Provides the ability to freely drag and edit lock screen elements.
- Provides the background history function that you selected.
- We’ve improved the list of app icons in app shortcuts to take priority over history.
- Changed the behavior when creating and saving a new style.
- Existing: Apply immediately
- Change: When creating the style that is being applied, create/save only)
- The problem with the clock shadow does not appear in the background is improved.
- We’ve improved the colors of the app shortcut animations so they look better on light backgrounds.
- Improved the problem of SystemUl forced stop when executing flash in edge panel.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after changing DeX mode.
- Added new switches for the data saver and the power saving mode icon in the simple indicator.
- Fixed a problem when user information is reset after device SW update.
- Added control function for coloring blur effect.
- It also provides recommended coloring editing features for customizing in the provided coloring recommendations.
- Improved coloring layout visibility.
- Improved GPS algorithms for efficient battery.
- Improved security (24 hour unlock, display the security pop up when setting the security routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunction that the Notification read operation does not work.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about do not disturb mode
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about Wi-Fi strength.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction about after finishing routines.
- Fixed a problem of malfunction after disabling routines ‘Added new action (data sync, video enhancer, download booster)
One Hand Operation +
- Implemented to support in landscape mode.
- Implemented so that each function can be set to the left / right handler.
- Added “Screen capture” function setting.
- Modified that it does not work when swiping by S Pen.
- Fixed a problem where handler remains in screen saver operation.
- Fixed a problem of “Previous app” on Home screen.
- Fixed a problem that handler does not move up when 3rd party IME appears.
- Fixed service stop problem due to battery saving function. (Need to reinstall after uninstall)
- Added multi-window app list function.
- Fixed Task Changer not running when running in kids mode.
- Fixed the problem of showing certain screen (security folder, etc.) when closing all.
- Fixed an issue of not closing all recently launched apps by Bixby.
- Added a setting function for users who prefer to have the middle of the running app.
- Added blur background effect setting function.
- Fixed an issue where app lock and content hiding settings are reset after reboot.
- Fixed the problem that the previous app is not in the center when deleting the app at the back.
- Improved some of the animation lagging.
- Added Routines Plug-in (Support for Routines)
- Fixed a problem of malfunctioning effect.
- Improved visibility about analog clocks.
- Changed layout and battery position about the digital horizontal clock.
- In order to prevent burn-in, high-brightness images were replaced with dark images.